Thursday, August 16, 2012

BLUE MUNDY (Part 2)


I just realized that this blog was never posted. Keep in mind that this CD has been available for well over 2 years and my Kansas City Kid CD with the Mundy Mourning Blues has been out for a couple months. So, let it be known that this blog is belated but still gives you all an idea of what I was up to when I finished it.  



                                                                                                 Well the second part of my "Blue Mundy" CD project is done. I mastered it last nigh and am getting the burning and packaging done this week. Hopefully it will be available for those who come see the Randy Mundy & The Mundy Mourning Blues Band's shows this weekend at the Lehi City Arts Theater in Lehi Utah. I'm glad to have it finished. Now I can concentrate on some other things before Christmas, like trying to book the band after Christmas and New Years in some other venues here along the Wasatch Front. Our performance a month ago at the Utah Festival of Arts in Salt Lake was fun. We had the whole group of eleven there, thought the background singers had not been able to rehearse with us for about six weeks and did not remember everything. We sounded pretty good anyway. This weekend's shows should also be fun, though we will be missing one of the background singers for all of the 3 nights and one will miss Friday night.

No comments: